Today I am sharing another healthy version of dosa using multi millet flour, barley and urad dal. Try this golden beauty which is full of nutrition and is best suited for diabetes.
- 2 Cups Multi Millet Flour
- 1/2 Cup Barley Grains
- 1/2 Cup Urad Dal
- 1/4 Cup Poha/beaten rice/Aval ( I used red variety which is more healthy)
- 1 Tsp Methi/Fenugreek/Vendhayam Seeds
- 2 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak dal and methi seeds together for 4 hours.
- Wash and soak Barley separately for 4 hours.
- Wash and soak Poha for an hour.
- Using a blender, first grind dal and methi seeds till fluffy. Remove.
- Add Barley and grind coarsely. Add poha to it and grind together till smooth.
- Add millet flour, water, salt and mix everything to dosa batter consistency. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Ferment for 8 hours or over night.
- Make dosas and serve with chutney/sambar/podi
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?