Today I am sharing another healthy version of dosa using multi millet flour, barley and urad dal. Try this golden beauty which is full of nutrition and is best suited for diabetes.
- 2 Cups Multi Millet Flour
- 1/2 Cup Barley Grains
- 1/2 Cup Urad Dal
- 1/4 Cup Poha/beaten rice/Aval ( I used red variety which is more healthy)
- 1 Tsp Methi/Fenugreek/Vendhayam Seeds
- 2 Tsp Salt
- Wash and soak dal and methi seeds together for 4 hours.
- Wash and soak Barley separately for 4 hours.
- Wash and soak Poha for an hour.
- Using a blender, first grind dal and methi seeds till fluffy. Remove.
- Add Barley and grind coarsely. Add poha to it and grind together till smooth.
- Add millet flour, water, salt and mix everything to dosa batter consistency. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Ferment for 8 hours or over night.
- Make dosas and serve with chutney/sambar/podi
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?