Mumbai is famous for street foods and it offers some unique varieties of fusion dosas which are extremely tasty! One famous variety is Szechwan Dosa! It tastes awesome with veggies briefly cooked in Szechwan Sauce!
- 3 Cups any millet dosa batter
- 1 Tsp butter/ghee for each dosa
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 Cup Finely chopped spring onions
- 1/4 Cup grated carrots
- Mix the veggies mentioned above.
- Heat a tawa and pour a ladle full of batter and make thin round dosa. Let it cook on low heat.
- When the top side gets cooked and becomes dry, add butter/ghee in the middle. Add szechwan sauce and 3 tbsp of mixed veggies. Mix everything well with a spoon.
- Spread the sauce coated veggies evenly on the dosa.
- Cook till the bottom layer cooks well and becomes crisp.
- Fold the dosa from both the sides by overlapping other. Make sure the filling is properly covered by the overlapped sides of dosa.
- Turn over the dosa carefully and let it cook for a minute.
- Remove and curt them into desired pieces and serve.
- Pleas refer Szechwan Sauce recipe for making this awesome sauce at home.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?