Republic day wishes to all!! In 1950, on this day, our constitution came into effect. Today I am sharing a recipe which reflects the tri colour of our national flag. Create this magic in your kitchen, and celebrate with your family and friends. Jai Hind!
- 3 Cups Millet Idli batter
- 1/2 Cup Carrot and red Capsicum Puree
- 1/2 Cup Coriander and Green Capsicum Puree
- Divide the idli batter into 3 portions.
- Add carrot puree in one portion and coriander puree in other. Mix thoroughly. Let the third one be plain.
- Make idlis as you do normally and serve with sambar.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
- Steam the carrots and capsicums to remove raw smell before making puree. This is optional.
- For idli batter recipe, refer my post “Multi Millet Idlis”. You can use either multi millets or a single millet to make idli batter.