Republic day wishes to all!! In 1950, on this day, our constitution came into effect. Today I am sharing a recipe which reflects the tri colour of our national flag. Create this magic in your kitchen, and celebrate with your family and friends. Jai Hind!
- 3 Cups Millet Idli batter
- 1/2 Cup Carrot and red Capsicum Puree
- 1/2 Cup Coriander and Green Capsicum Puree
- Divide the idli batter into 3 portions.
- Add carrot puree in one portion and coriander puree in other. Mix thoroughly. Let the third one be plain.
- Make idlis as you do normally and serve with sambar.
- Steam the carrots and capsicums to remove raw smell before making puree. This is optional.
- For idli batter recipe, refer my post “Multi Millet Idlis”. You can use either multi millets or a single millet to make idli batter.
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?