Shakkar Para is a snack item generally made during Diwali. Refined flour is mixed with sugar and deep fried. I replaced refined flour with jowar flour.
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Sooji/Rava Powder
- 1/2 Cup Jowar Flour
- 1.5 tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 tsp White sesame seeds
- Mix the rava flour, jowar flour, ghee, salt, sugar, sesame seeds and cardamom powder.
- Make a soft dough with milk.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough in to 1/2'' thick roti and cut into desired shapes.
- Deep fry in oil on medium heat.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
Subscribe and receive new recipes via email